Saturday, August 8, 2015

Hypocritical Family Voices

I'm so angry with my parents! They say that they want what is best for me but they never listen! For 2.5 I've been saying how much I hate living in that town, I conflict with my sister and I want to move. But the family keeps saying that I'm not ready, I can't do it on my own and I shouldn't live alone for my own safety. Then my sister decides that she wants me out. BAM! I am moving. None of those previous concerns are brought up, I need to move. And not to a local apartment, those are too expensive. But back to Humboldt where it's cheaper.

The talk of "You should be close to family" and "We'll help you heal" is gone. I was a temporary pain in the ass and they want me gone. I didn't "get better". PTSD doesn't just go away. Fibromyalgia doesn't heal, colitis doesn't leave the colon. THIS IS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!

Now I'm back here in Humboldt. Last week I was offered a decently priced apartment. I know the owners personally, they weren't going to demand a background check or an application. But my parents wanted me to look at other places, pointing out flaws with the offered apartment. I wanted to see pictures of the place as it was recently redone. I emailed the landlord and asked for some. She didn't have any but I needed to let her know about the apartment soon as they'd start advertising next week. So I called my mom and I said I wanted the place. But..long story short, between Thursday night and Friday night, the apartment got rented to someone else. Now I have to keep looking which is really stressful, educate about service dogs like mad, pay a bunch of application fees and spend the next 2 weeks grinding my teeth between trips to the toilet!

I was offered the place last week! If my parents had listened to me, it would be mine! I know the rental market here, I know it where they live. They have no clue. Their tenants are ripping them off! Treats one of them like a son! He doesn't pay rent, they go to the movies, dinner, the zoo, the beach and we're not invited. But he won't keep his greasy hands off me! We dated for a few months back in 2012 but he cut off contact because I wouldn't put out. Dude knew that I'm asexual! Now he's acting like my brother from another mother but still comes onto me, nasty! I'm just so angry right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment